Once you submit your Aadhar Enrollment Form, you will be provided with an Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip which contains Aadhar enrollment number and you can use that number to track your UIDAI Aadhar status.
Any applicant with an Aadhar Acknowledgment Slip can check out the status of their Aadhar card by visiting the UIDAI’s official website. There are no charges to check out the status of Aadhar card. Follow these steps to find out the status of your Aadhaar card application.
How to Check the Status of Aadhar Card?
- Visit UIDAI’s Website (Unique Identification Authority of India ) https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Under the My Aadhaar section, click on Check Aadhaar Status or visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- In the given boxes, enter your Enrollment ID, date and time of Enrollment from the Aadhaar Acknowledgement Silip. Also, Enter the Security Code and click on Check Status.
- In case that your Aadhar Card is successfully generated, you will get a Congratulation message on the screen that “Your Aadhaar is Generated!”.
- You can then download your e-Aadhar or get it on your registered mobile number.
- To download your e-Aadhar, click on Download Aadhaar. Your e-Aadhar will then be downloaded.
- If you want it to get on your registered mobile number, then click on Get Aadhaar on Mobile.
- In the meantime, it will also be sent to your address by India Post.
How to check the Status of Aadhaar Card? (Offline)
You can not only check the status for your Aadhar card online but also check for it offline too. This can be done by calling the Aadhar Customer Care at Phone Number “1947”. Provide them with your enrollment number and they will update you with the status of your Aadhaar card.