Aadhar Enrolment Centres all around the country have been assigned the task of enrolling the residents of the country for Aadhar by collecting the required data including identification, demographic and biometric data.
The objective of these enrolments centers is to gather new applications for Aadhar card and help the Aadhar card holders with updating their Aadhar details and other related things.
Most of the tasks at these enrolment centers are done free of any type of cost, however, there is some fee applicable to some of the tasks as set by UIDAI.
How to Find Aadhaar Enrolment Center Near You?
UIDAI has made it simple and easier for Residents of India to apply for Aadhar card and finding a nearby Aadhar Enrolment Center. There are Enrolment Centers located in different cities all around the country and residents can search for a nearby Enrolment center by following these steps.
- Go to UIDAI’s official website.
- Click on Locate Enrolment Centre under Get Aadhar Section.
- Now, Select State/Pin Code/Search Box option. (Whichever you think is the best)
- Enter the required information in the provided boxes such as State/District/Sub District/Village/Town. You will have to select the state in which you reside then the District, Sub-District followed by Town/Village.
- If you wish to search for a permanent center near your area then make sure that you mark the Show only Permanent Centres checkbox.
- Enter the Security/Verification Code and click on Locate a Centre.
- All the Aadhar Card Enrolment Centers around the provided area will be displayed on the screen.
Make sure that you before you visit the Enrolment center, you have all the required documents such as Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, etc. You can find more about the Enrolment procedure here.