incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in is the official website of Income Tax Department of India. Login to Income Tax Portal for eFiling ITR, verify returns, check refund status, view previous tax returns. Every year, taxpayers and corporates in India use incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in to eFile income tax.
How to Register on Income Tax eFiling Portal?
Before you register on the income tax portal, ensure you have all the following details available:
- Valid PAN
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Current Address
- Valid Email Address
To register on the Income Tax Department website, follow these steps:
- Head over to the Income Tax Department Portal – https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Once the web page loads up, click on Register Yourself button on the right side of the screen.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select User Type. Select your User Type. Click on Continue.
- Type in the all required details including Your Name, PAN, Date of Birth, and Residential Status. Click on Continue.
- You will then have to fill in the Registration form will all the required details.
- Once you duly fill the form, submit it by clicking on Continue.
- You will then receive a six-digit OTP (One-Time Password) on the provided mobile number and email address.
- Enter the OTP to complete the process of form submission.
- In case you a non-resident of India, you will receive the OTP on your email address only.
Income Tax India eFiling Login
To log in into your Income Tax Portal Account, follow these steps:
- On the home page of the Income Tax Department Portal, click on Login Here button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Now you will have to type in the Login Credentials. For Income Tax Login, the User ID is your PAN Card Number and Password is the one which you selected during the registration process.
- Type in the Security/Captcha Code and Click on Login.
- You will now be logged in into Income Tax Portal Account!