The Government of India has made it compulsory for the Indian Citizens to link their Aadhaar with various documents and schemes. Recently, IRDAI issued a notification urging the policyholders to link their Aadhaar with Insurance Policies. Along with Aadhaar, they will also have to link their PAN with their insurance policies too.
Any policies which are not linked with Aadhaar and PAN by the end of the deadline will be deactivated and will be re-activated once the policyholder links aforementioned documents with their insurance policy.
All the HDFC Life Insurance holders can link their Aadhaar easily both offline and online. Both online and offline methods are mentioned below to link your Aadhaar with HDFC Life Insurance.
Linking Aadhaar with HDFC Life Insurance Online
To Link Aadhaar with HDFC Life Insurance Online, follow these steps:
- Visit the HDFC Life Aadhaar Linking Webpage – https://cp.hdfclife.com/Aadhar_Info/Default.aspx
- Enter all the required information including your Policy Number, date of birth, Aadhaar number and PAN in the designated fields.
- Mark the checkbox to agree to the terms and condition.
- Click on Submit.
- You Aadhaar and PAN details will be verified by HDFC Life.
- After verification of your details, your HDFC Life insurance policy will be linked with Aadhar and you will receive a confirmatory message on your registered mobile number and email address.
Linking Aadhaar with HDFC Life Insurance Offline
To Link Aadhaar with HDFC Life Insurance Offline, follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest HDFC Life branch.
- Take the Aadhaar and PAN linking form from the executive and fill it.
- Attach a self-attested copy of PAN and Aadhaar along with the form.
- Submit the form to the executive.
- You will be given a transaction number that will act as a reference and can be used to check the status of Aadhaar linking.