The Government of India and The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has made it compulsory for the Indian Citizens having insurance policies to link their Aadhaar and PAN with their insurance policies.
All the SBI Life Insurance policyholders can easily link their Aadhaar ea both offline and online. We have briefly mentioned both online and offline methods are mentioned below to link your Aadhaar with HDFC Life Insurance.
Linking Aadhaar with SBI Life Insurance Online
To Link Aadhaar with SBI Life Insurance Online, follow these steps:
- Visit the SBI Life Insurance Online Portal – https://mypolicy.sbilife.co.in/
- Log in into your account.
- Click on Update PAN/Aadhaar Number from the left column.
- Enter all the required information including your Policy Number/Customer ID, date of birth, Aadhaar number and PAN in the designated fields.
- Mark the disclaimer checkbox.
- Click on Submit.
- You Aadhaar and PAN details will be verified by SBI Life Insurance.
- After verification of your details and linking of Aadhaar, you will receive a confirmatory message on your registered mobile number and email address.
Note: In case you do not have a PAN card, you can submit form 60 along with your submission.
Linking Aadhaar with SBI Life Insurance Offline
To Link Aadhaar with SBI Life Insurance Offline, follow these steps:
- Visit a nearby SBI Life branch.
- Take the Aadhaar and PAN linking form from the executive.
- Fill the form with the required details about Aadhaar and PAN.
- Attach a self-attested copy of PAN and Aadhaar along with the form.
- Submit the form to the executive.
- You will be given an acknowledgment slip which can be used to check the status of Aadhaar linking.
- After successful linking, you will receive a confirmatory message on your registered mobile number and email address.