To claim the Provident Funds, a request has to be made to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) which is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Once you make the request for PF Withdrawal, there is a good chance that you may not get to know the status of your request. To solve this issue, EPFO has launched an online portal from where you can check the status of your PF Claim.
To check the PF Claim Status, there are certain details that you must have in order to find out the claim status. This includes:
- Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Regional EPF Office of your employer
- Employment Company
- Extension Code
How To Check PF Claim Status?
- Head over to the EPFO Website – https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Under the Our Services tab, click on For Employees.
- Now click on Know Your Claim Status under the Services Section.
- You will be redirected to a webpage where you will have to enter your UAN and the captcha code.
- Then you will have to provide the following details including the state of your PF office, your PF Office, your establishment code and your Provident Fund account number.
- Once you provide all the required information, click on Submit to the status of PF Claim.